1. Keep Hydrated – our joints, tissues, and organs all need water to function properly. Keep water by your side all day and sip regularly.
2. Rest well – it is very important to give your body the rest it needs to feel fresh and rejuvenated to tackle the day! Your mind, bones and muscles need it!
3. Eat a Balanced Meal – make sure you are taking in enough nutrients through your daily diet. If not, make sure to supplement properly.
4. Meditate – take time out of your busy schedule to take a breather! A healthy, less stressed mind will translate into a more relaxed and healthy body.
5. Get Moving – Find an activity that suits your needs and stick with it! If you don’t use it, you lose it!
6. See a Chiropractor – Keep up with regular spinal check-ups. Make us part of your regular health care team – your spine is just as important as your eyes, and teeth!