What to expect on your first visit:
Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork (health history forms, etc) so that this time is not taken from your actual treatment time.
If you’d like to complete the forms at home prior to your initial appointment, please download them, print them and bring them to your visit. You can find these in the forms section of our website.
When you visit for the first time, we want to get a full understanding of your health and lifestyle.
- Go over a full health history including your past and present health
- Understand your current lifestyle (your job, your current stressors, etc.)
- If you are coming in for Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy or Foot Care services, we will perform relevant orthopedic and neurological examinations.
Your health care provider will discuss his or her findings with you, and outline a safe and effective treatment plan. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss options.
You should wear comfortable clothing such as gym shorts, yoga pants, and a t-shirt. For example:
- For a knee problem: wear shorts
- For a shoulder problem: wear a tank top with spaghetti straps
- For a low back problem: wear a loose-fitting shirt and pants
This will facilitate our efforts to perform a thorough examination.
Please bring copies of any relevant reports or diagnostic imaging to your visit.